Friday, June 21, 2013

DISCONTINUED! D:

Well it's official . . . . I've had to discontinue this challenge. I'm SO UPSET right now, but I've literally tried everything I can think of and nothing is fixing the crash-to-desktop problem. I tried moving them to a new town/new save. I tried deleting the current babies (which I'm pretty sure they're the problem) and instant-baby-replacing them with all new versions and I still have the same problem. As soon as I try to take screenshots, the game crashes to desktop. *gusty sigh*

I'd just like to thank everybody who made the long crazy journey with me to 50 babies at least. Your comments and encouragement made it all worth while. I'm super sorry to everybody who took the time to make daddy-donations and never got the chance to be used. I still have all the links and I'm going to try and put some of them in my other legacy towns to hopefully procreate and make possible future-spouse material.

And I'm sorry it had to come down to this. D: Ugh.



If you'd like to read other stuff by me, check out the 'My Sims Blogs' tab. Otherwise, peace-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment