Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back in the 'Saddle' Again

We're back everybody! Fresh off that 50th Baby Bash and, as the title implies, ready to get back into that baby-makin' saddle. But first! Holly has to take care of her gardening.

She managed to find a Harvester in the consignment shop. I'm pretty sure this is my first time actually using one. I wasn't terribly impressed . . . just having her 'tend garden' seems a lot faster. Maybe it's different if you have a huge crop. Meh.



But enough of that! A wild Baby-Daddy appears! Baby-Mama Holly, I choose you! . . . 

Ahem.

This lovely redhead here is 123StarStrukk's Avery Star. (Sorry he has the wrong hair, I hadn't gotten around to reinstalling my store content yet). Looks like a redheaded baby is gonna be a given with #51+. :P



Holly's baby-making senses were tingling, so she wasted no time in introducing herself.

HOLLY - Hi. You have red hair. That's my favorite color. Lets make babies.

AVERY - *still too smitten to properly process that*

*headdesk*



AVERY - I have high hopes of being able to make it big, here. You're a Five-Star Celebrity, I heard you were the woman to see about making contacts for your career and such.

HOLLY - Oh . . . well, I think there's a certain production that's coming up soon that I can get you in on the ground floor of.

AVERY - Really?! What is it?



HOLLY - *tackle-snog*



AVERY - Wha-what? I-I don't . . . what was . . . .

HOLLY - I'll make you a deal, Avery. Give me a baby and I guarantee you'll be one of the next top actors in Aurora Skies within the year.



I think that's a deal he can get behind. ^_~

All of Holly's LTH rewards on top of the fact that she's instant BFFs with someone as soon as she meets them . . . and they never really stand a chance. XD The Heat of the Moment Kiss interaction is rather convenient for a baby-mama, since it moves them into Romantic Interests automatically.



Holly, veteran that she is, doesn't skimp on the regular woo-ing either, though. She's got a rep to maintain after all.



She soon moved things over to the sauna. Notice Cosgrove there, lending his moral support.

COSGROVE - O, lala! It iz time to tap zat, non? 



HOLLY - Just ignore the gnomes. You'll be better off.

AVERY - Duly noted.



Holly soon begins to work her seduction magic. His expression brings the phrase 'putty in her hands' to mind. :P



And . . . then she got up. Holly, what gives?

HOLLY - . . . more steam.

XD ! (obscure Pirates of the Caribbean reference)



'More Steam' indeed! ^_~ Baby jingles were had and then Avery promptly dismissed after assuring him she'd be getting in touch with her movie-making contacts very soon.

Holly's a woman of her word, after all.



A combination of the Motive Mobile being ridonkulously slow on top of Holly having an obscene amount of simoleons prompted me to buy her this FreshPrince CC Lamborghini. It suits her, I think. :P



The miner was another lucky consignment shop find. Needing rocks and gems for alchemy, Holly decided to put it to use rather than wander all over the neighborhood. Luckily her lot is far enough away from others that she didn't get any irate neighbors yelling.



Her digging eventually revealed a hidden cave system. Holly jumped down to explore before incoming baby-bumps prevented such activities.



Uuum . . . ah . . . ahahahahah!

HOLLY - -_-*

I forget what exactly happened to her to get her singed, but she was definitely done with cave exploration after that.



The trip wasn't completely in vain, however! She managed to find another gnome for the collection! Everyone meet Mr. Miyagi the Chinese Gnome!



After a shower and a few hours of relaxation, Holly had to refill in the massive hole she'd made.

HOLLY - I'm not doing that again. Don't ever make me do that again. I'll revolt.

I think her spelunking days are over.



And besides, for the most part the potion she needs to make the most often--the Invigoration Elixir--doesn't require any rocks or gems. She just needs Wolfsbane, and Spotlight Mushrooms for the potent version.



Holly finally popped while still researching away. She was lucky this time, not once did she get morning sickness. But more importantly . . . yaaaaaay, new baby!



In no time at all she had the bump and the waddle.



It's preggers time, so we all know what THAT means . . . KEY LIME PIE! Thanks to LTH rewards, Holly rarely eats anyway. Like . . . once every 2 or 3 days. She's like a snake . . . a baby-mama-python!



After pie, one of her fellow baby-mamas, Sapphire, called up for a chat. Of course conversation gravitated toward the baby topics.

HOLLY - Of COURSE I'm going to buy the baby red shoes. Red is my favorite color. 

Yes, Holly. I think by now EVERYbody knows that red is your favorite color . . . -_-*



Backaches rear their ugly faces, so our intrepid baby-machine makes a trek out to the spa after her daily consignment shop search. She spent the rest of the day getting the 7k package.



And then I ruined it all by forcing the heavily pregnant woman to go out and do all her gardening in high-heels . . . XD

Now would be a good time to mention that, for the time being, the weather in Aurora Skies has been locked into summer time. I'm gonna keep it that way til she has a decent stock of the alchemy ingredients she needs, then turn it back to normal.



After gardening, other chores were seen to. Like her daily influx of gifts from desperate admirers and former baby-daddies.

HOLLY - I still can't figure out how the mail-person manages to stuff these in here . . .



But suddenly . . . 

HOLLY - Ooooooooooh crap! I REMEMBER WHAT THIS PAIN MEANS!

So do I!! BABY!!1!!!111!!!1



Since she was alone, Holly opted for a hospital delivery. And then she had to deal with THIS lady's flack. WTH, lady?

HOLLY - She's just jealous. *not even fazed*



Aww, look who decided to be a good guy and show up for the birth of his kid(s)!

AVERY - Of course I'd be here! My agent said it would be great publicity.

. . . don't ruin it, Avery. -_-



Introducing baby #51, Fern Wood! Fern was born with the traits Perceptive and Evil, hence the skully t-shirt. She has her daddy's green eyes and has her mama's red hair . . . now.

She decided to make a liar out of me and be born with random blond hair. >_< I cheated and changed it. But I DID randomly determine whether she would get her mother's or her father's hair color.

Even with dice, Holly's super-genes will not be contained.



BONUS PICS - 

The gnomes are all being quite active lately. Leo and Midnight do an epic showdown in the rain over this Porcini mushroom . . .



Ralphie just wants to remind everybody that he has ice cream. And that it is delicious.



Reginald just wants to remind everybody that he's still senile. For realsies.



And Jarvis wants to remind everyone that PEACE and LOVE are there for the taking!


REGINALD - You better be glad there's a fence between us you dryer-riding menace!

MR. MIYAGI - Quick, Cosgrove! Get him before he gets away again!

COSGROVE - Oui oui! *running pose*

RALPHIE - ICE CREAM!!!



REGINALD - You all tried to restrain me, now you're gonna pay the price! One pot shot into the pool! . . . Dammit, get out from behind the house and take your punishment like a man, Snuggles!

SNUGGLES - But I'm not a man, I'm a teddy bear!

REGINALD - That's it! TWO POT SHOTS FOR YOU!



The next morning all the other gnomes had been properly subdued by their one true Gnome-King. :P



That's it for this installment! Join us next time as Holly skills up Fern and sets about adding more babies to her brood. And see how the gnomes fare . . . is there a gnome-rebellion on the horizon? We'll see soon enough!

Until then, happy simming!

1 comment: