Monday, June 18, 2012

Cake it Up!

It's that update time again in the Wood Work universe. Today we open up with Thyme . . . being adorable. Lookit that little faaaace . . .



Since Thyme learned all his skills so quickly, I gave the Woods a free day or two to just chillax. Holly decided to use her free time to practice her martial arts skills . . . such as they are.



New belt, wooo!



Her face still gets pwned by the training dummy tho. Ouchies.



Holly - No fair, he cheated. D:

Uh, and how did 'he' do that, exactly? O_o



Just what are YOU doing, young man?

Bigglesworth - Uh . . . noooothin. *poker face*



I was actually planning on aging up Biggles during this next cake-fest, and moving him out with Hickory. And then THIS happened . . .



Destined Best-Friends-Forever? I think so. ^_^



Speaking of cake-fests . . . it's BIRTHDAY TIME! As always, youngest goes first.



Little Thyme becomes a child and rolls the Genius trait. An Insane, Loner Genius . . . I thought an Albert Einstein hairstyle was in order. ^_^



Then it was time for the twins. Pecan is first.



He became a teen, taking a whole lot after daddy and rolling the . . . Loser trait. Awweh. I think that's a Wood family first, though. So yay for that?



Next up is Pine.



He also became a teen, STILL IDENTICAL, and rolls . . . the Over-Emotional trait. Lol, wooow.



Finally, it's Hickory's turn to cake it up.



Bam! Successfully transitioning into a Young Adult and handsomely so, in my opinion. He rolls the Frugal trait as his final.



Born with - Excitable and Athletic
Child - Hydrophobic
Teen - Savvy Sculptor
YA - Frugal

LTW - Become an Astronaut (Top the Military Career)

Bwah! Just look at that FACE! >_< It always seems to be the ones that look kinda awkward in teenhood that end up looking hawt in the end.



Holly greets yet another of her full-grown children in the foyer, to wish him happy birthday and good luck in all future endeavors.



Hickory gave his mama one last hug goodbye before he drifted off into the stream of Story Progression. Good luck, Hicks!



While I was settling that business, Pecan was in the kitchen, boo-hooing. Over . . . weddings? Pine's the one with the Over Emotional trait, Pecan.

Pecan - It's *sob* because I'm such a loser *sniffle* I'll never get a pretty girlfriend! BAAAAWWWWW!

Thyme - . . . is this idiot for real?

'Fraid so. O_O



Pecan - I'm okay, I'm okay. *wibble* I'll be fine . . . *eyes water*



Pecan - I LIED! BAAAAAAAWWWW!!



Seriously, he started crying and wouldn't stop, lol. I have NO idea what set him off, either.



As for his twin, Pine? He headed into the computer room and immediately started chatting up the girls online.



Thyme sat himself down with a logic book and gave his brand new Genius trait a work out.



BONUS PIC -

Reginald - Get up! GET UP I say! This is no time to be sleepin' on the job!!

Jarvis - I refuse to conform to your fascist regime!

Ralphie - *obnoxiously loud snoring*

No comments:

Post a Comment