Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ghost Babies and Social Calls

Hello all! It's currently almost 3 AM my time and I can't sleep, so what to do? How about a new Wood Work update? Sounds good to me. :D Fair warning though, I have no idea how funny or unfunny I'll be sleep-deprived. I guess we're all about to find out together . . .

Last time our baby mama had her second ghost baby and got a new makeover for hitting the half-way milestone. The first thing she decides to do is sit down with little Thyme and get their rock on.



They had just enough time for some preliminary potty training . . .



Before it was nappy times.



At least for Thyme it was. For Holly, the work is never really done. Someone or some THING *coughscumbagraccooncough* keeps knocking over the trash can . . . we might have to see the return of Huey Dewy and Hassenfeffer if he does it again.



Mr. Bigglesworth - I'm not 100 percent . . . but I'm beginning to strongly suspect that this baby is a ghost.

Yep, he's his daddy's son.



It wasn't long before Biggles was back in the living room though, tackling the Pink Monster of DOOM(tm), aka the catnip mouse.



Holly - And when you grow up into a big boy, you'll be going to school on the bus. Can you say bus for mama?

Thyme - BUS!

Holly - It's official. My baby is a genius.



Next was the walking. Thyme doesn't look too sure about it though.



Holly is a toddler-skilling BAWS now. Thyme literally learned all of his life-skills in less than a day. Which left him plenty of time to play with the nursery toys . . .

Thyme - *angry scream*

He's having fun. I promise. *shifty eyes*



Pecan - Hmm . . . I sense that our valuable face time for this chapter is being eaten up by an adorable ghost toddler. What do you propose we do about this, Pine?

Pine - I dunno-- Oooo, hey, look! One Plumbob to Sims is on!

Pecan - . . . Worst. Attention span. EVER.



Later that evening . . .

Remedy? What are you doing back, breaking my plot continuity?

Remedy - What plot?

>_< Don't get sassy with me, mister. Rogue meteors are only a click away . . .



Remedy actually decided to throw a formal party and invited Holly. Since she really had nothing better to do, I allowed her to go. I figured it'd be a nice chance to show off her new formalwear. :D



But I leave these two alone for a MINUTE to check on the baby, and they start throwing autonomous flirts all over the place. -_- Back off Remedy, you had your turn already.



It also looked like Holly was the only guest invited (just like with Elias Smith waaaaay back in the roster), but after a little while two other guests made their appearance. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before now, I've been pretty lax in my children/baby-mama updates <--FAIL. However, Audrey Greene (Gsdluver4's baby-mama) married Romeo Tempest (Jojo777's baby-daddy donation) some time ago, and just recently she gave birth to their son, Julian. Yay green babiez!



Unfortunately Audrey wasn't much help in preventing the Holly-Remedy train, as she took her son into another room and turned on the TV, and then didn't move for the duration of the 'party.'



I was curious, so I left Holly on her own. More flirts go flying . . .



Then some amorous hugging . . . LAWL, that face . . .



Finally Remedy called an end to the party, before things could go any further. Apparently he had some rather pressing 'business' to attend to . . .



Her night on the town was fun, but Holly was also glad to get back home. Just in time to put her current #1 little man to bed.



BONUS PICS :

A midnight waterslide rendezvous . . . .



Reginald - Whawhazzat?! You say that again to my face, you yellow-bellied varmint!

Cosgrove - What? I did not zay anyzhing!

Jarvis - Yah, good luck trying to convince him that . . . In other news, this stone-hard, cold and unforgiving terrain really speaks to my soul . . .

Reggie-Gnome continues to be increasingly senile, and teen Jarvis-Gnome increasingly emo. All is right in my gnome-verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment