Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ghosts and Babies and Kittens, Oh My

It's update time again! More importantly it's 'next baby-daddy' time, always an exciting moment in--- HOLY MOTHER OF PLUMBOBS WHAT IS THAT?!?!



Haha, jk. It's just Betelgeuse Burton (made by Jessu) before he'd rendered completely. It made me lol, so I thought I'd share. But as you can see here, he's quite the looker. Also our third ghost daddy. Hopefully he'll produce a ghost offspring that will actually STAY ALIVE in my neighborhood *coughChrysanthemumcough*



Freshly planted on Lunar Lakes, Betelgeuse doesn't take long to zone in on his intended purpose . . .



And aww, lookit that! He starts thinking about her right away. Now if we could just ignore the creepy stalker face that Holly's sporting at the moment . . . seriously Holls, what's up with that? O_o



Holly - I like holding hands . . . I like holding other things too . . .

OMG NSFW!!! >:[



And what is this? I forgot that Betelgeuse came packaged with this handsome devil. His name is Moon Renaldo, and I fell in love with his scruffy fur and bob-tailed cuteness right away.

Moon - Don't quote me . . . but I'm pretty sure this guy is a ghost. It's just a feeling . . .



Even when he went all alien on me for a moment. O_o Scarred for life.



Holly and Betelgeuse continue to 'bond.'



Random Deer - Wooooo, you go man! Tap that! Tap it ALL night!

O_o My game is being majorly pervy today . . .



Ice Cream Creeper - DID SOMEONE SAY PERV!

Right on time, guy. Right on time.



First kiss! D'awww . . .



Some schmoozin . . .



Less-innocent-than-the-first-kiss kiss . . .



Another shot of Moon! With this chance placed in my lap, and the better-running computer, I decided that it was fate . . .



A certain someone got MC'd back to her Adult life stage and quickly ushered outside to make his acquaintance . . .

Queen Ann's Lace - Want.



Moon - Why hello there, I don't believe we've met befo--

Q. Ann - KITTENS! I want your kittens. Nao.



Moon - Well when you put it that way. *insta-BFFs*

I totally cheated their relationship up. I don't feel guilty.



A hastily and conveniently placed 'dog' house later . . .



Queen Ann's Lace led the way . . .



And kittens were made that day.



Meanwhile, upstairs, a similar scenario was about to unfold.

Holly - Heheheh . . . babies.



I find it interesting that they strip down to their undies before they even get started now. A new addition from Showtime? Or perhaps MOD related.



The obligatory pre-cuddles.



But then business was done, lullabies were heard and Betelgeuse and Moon were sent their own way. Happy to report that so far Betelgeuse has managed to survive my strange ghost-killing assassin, fingers crossed that he continues to do so.



Holly wasn't the only one worn out from the day's activities, either. Stay tuned, next update we'll have new babies AND new kittens! Are you excited yet?! Because I am. ^_^;;



BONUS PICS -

Reginald - Your mama was a llama!

Neville - My mama is floating right over there, genius. But you came from the mausoleum, so for all we know YOUR mama was a zombie bear!

Snuggles - Oh snap, in your face.

Ralphie - IIIICEEE CREEEEEAAAAAAMMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment