Monday, May 14, 2012

UPDATE Wooooooo!

Hickory - Wooooooo! We get an update today! :D :D :D !!!

Wow, no need to be melodramatic there, Hick. But indeed, we'll have ourselves an updaterz today. A small one, but an update nonetheless. ^_^



The Woods are currently passing the time before cake. Mulberry has decided to try his luck on the training dummy . . .

Mulberry - *girly slap*

Gnomes - *having convention in the BG*



And Myrtle is dying just a little bit inside with every unmanly yelp of pain.

Myrtle - I don't see how I'm supposed to concentrate on homework with the "OH PLUMBOB STOP THE PAIN!" being screamed out every other minute.



Holly was . . . doing something (it's been too long, I forgot where she's at in this screenshot) BUT the important part is ASPEN!!! . . . Aspen? Why are you ALWAYS grumpy?

Aspen - It's my thing. Get off me.



Hickory - ALL HAIL PRINCE HICKORY, SMOKED AND CURED IN AWESOME! D'ya see me, mommy? Mommy? Mommy, d'you see me? See? See?

Holly - Mm-hmm, I see you . . . *flips page* *not fazed in the slightest*



Ok, lets get these cakes on a roll before something even more bizarre happens . . . First up is wittle Pecan!



He becomes a child, rolling the Never Nude trait. *snort* I think that's a Wood Work trait first, too.



Next, his twin Pine.



He also becomes a child (still identical!), rolling the Vegetarian trait.



After the twins was Hickory, who'll have to put his table-ruling days behind him, sadly.



There wasn't a hat epic enough for Hickory to carry over into his teen years, but he manages a baws hairstyle instead. He rolls the Savvy Sculptor trait.



And finally, the elder twins. Myrtle is first.



She becomes a lovely purple-skinned, brunette Holly clone but I love her anyway. She rolls Good for her final trait.



Born with - Athletic and Hates the Outdoors
Child - Light Sleeper
Teen - Perceptive
YA - Good

LTW - Superstar Athlete

And last but not least, Mulberry derps his way up to the candles.



He transitions himself into a young adult, rolling the Bookworm trait.



Born with - Friendly and Disciplined
Child - Adventurous
Teen - Excitable
YA - Bookworm

LTW - Physical Perfection

It was the purple-twins' turn in the foyer at last.



Mulberry - I wonder where mama is?

Myrtle - We are not related.



Holly made her appearance in due time, wishing them both a happy birthday.

Holly - I hope you enjoyed your cake!

Mulberry - I am a work of art!

Myrtle - You're a piece of work, I'll give you that one.



Finally, there was nothing left to do but give out those patented mama-hugs goodbye before Mulberry and Myrtle were released into the wilds of Lunar Lakes. Wish them luck! Something tells me they'll need it . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment