Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretty Graphics are Pretty

Another update! Yaaaaay! You might notice a sudden change in the graphics quality of the screenshots, this is because my husband got a new computer that kicks the crap outta mine and he graciously let me put my sims game on it.

It also resulted in me taking a lot of screens just because it was SO FORKING PRETTY. Hence . . . I don't think anything productive actually gets done in this update, just pic spam. Enjoy, lol.
____________________________________

Hickory - Oh plumbobs! Why? WHY?! What have I ever done to deserve such hideous torture!

Ah, that would be the Hydrophobic trait coming out, then. O_o



Holly is amusing herself by reading all the new recipes that came with Showtime. I think that's what her mysterious errand was last update, come to think of it. She went to the bookstore to buy them.



Meanwhile the boys have their breakfast . . .

Pecan - I'm not saying our dad was a world-famous actor from Starlight Shores that got abducted by aliens. I'm not saying that, because I don't know. I don't know. But is it possible? Abso-FRIGGIN-lutely.



Pecan, almost choking on his cereal . . . *pets the pretty graphics*



Meanwhile Hickory enjoys a PB&J on the other side of the table . . . forever alone . . . .



Pine - Ugh, newspapers. I hate them and their stupid, uppity small print.

Grumpy trait, anyone?



Hickory works on those guns . . .



With his Loves the Outdoors trait, this is where Pecan is. All. The. Time.



Pine - I think I heard Hickory crying in the shower this morning!

Pecan - *giggle-snort*



I love these two boys. I think I'm a little biased because I love their father so much, but oh wells.



Hickory randomly decided to get his groove on with the karaoke machine.

Hickory - I set fiiiiiire, to the raaaaain! And watched it poooour as I touched your faaaace!



Forever Alone Level 1000



Pine is rocking out on the Rocket spring-rider.



Pecan is . . . playing with the water toys. While dreaming about playing with the water toys. *Surprise face*



What could possibly be holding the attention of these two so completely?



Queen Ann's Lace of course! She actually looks fluffy now, yay!



So. Fluffy. Cute. OMG



Hickory - HAHAH! Look at her go! She's totally pwning that mouse!

Pine - *unamused*



Hickory - Dude. What's YOUR problem?

Pine - Your face. >:[

Ouch. Grumpy sim is grumpy.



Holly - Be ridiculously photogenic? Kay, I can do that.

*dies from the pretty*



Pecan - Pine seems to be under some deluded impression that our mysteriously absent father is an orchestra conductor or something. I think I'd rather he was in prison.

Hickory - I could see that. *noms sammich*



*Sometime later*

Pine - An orchestral conductor is a perfectly valid and time-honored profession!

Hickory - Whoa, little man. Tone it down a notch or six.



Hickory - By the way, water BLOWS CHUNKS! Woooooo!

. . . -_- . . .



BONUS PICS -

Reginald has also hit his elder gnome status. And now he and Neville enjoy screaming at each other and waving their canes around, much to the amusement of the other gnomes.



But sometimes you just have to get away, for a nice relaxing nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment