Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday Kitties

Back again! Outta the Wood Work is coming outta the . . . well . . . woodwork. (See what I did thar, hurrr?)

And Primrose is just as awesomely crazy as she was last time.

Primrose - It's staring at meeeee. RIGHT IN MY SOUL!

What? What is?



Primrose - Hydrangea's picture. It's like it KNOWS.

Ooooookay then. Moving right along.



It's the weekend in Lunar Lakes, so the Wood children enjoy some R&R. Mulberry's having a blast watching some T.V. in the teen room.



While his twin Myrtle plays some video games in their room.



Meanwhile Parsley is downstairs, giving Queen Ann's Lace some love and attention.



She's such a spoiled kitty.



Primrose - I'm a kitty too! SEE?! *licks hand and then rubs it over face*





Primrose - Oh . . . cranberries. N-nobody saw that, right?

Sorry to say, that is something that once seen can never be UNseen.



Parsley - Mom . . . I think my sister might be a few jelly-beans short of a complete package.

Holly - You're all my little snowflakes, sweetie. To each his own.

Easy for you to say, Holls, you didn't just witness her 'cleaning' herself like a cat. *prepares the eye-bleach*



Hickory - This is my block. There are many like it but this is my own. And it will be with me always. ALWAYS. *intense stare of intensity*

Ooookay I think everybody in this family needs to lay off the cookoo pills for a while.



The next day Primrose tries to make amends.

Primrose - Sorry if I've been acting a little weird lately. You forgive me, right Pars?

Parsley - 'Course, sis.

D'aww, lookit the sibling wuv.



Lawl, just kidding.

Primrose - UGH! He only gave me that hug to save face! I KNOW what he's REALLY thinking!

And that would be?

Primrose - Penguins and PIES!

And for her, that explains everything.



I think it's time we get some birthdays done, so no one gets drowned in the sink. First up to the cake is wittle Hickory.



He successfully became a child, gained an awesome-sauce hat and rolled the Hydrophobic trait.



Amidst all of this, Queen Ann decided to have her elder birthday (I recently took the pets lifespan off of epic settings).



And she looks . . . exactly the same. O_o Don't we all wish we could age so gracefully?



Next was Myrtle's turn.



Primrose - HURRRRR!

Prim, stop stealing the spotlight!



Despite the bizarre interruptions, Myrtle manages to transition into a teen and rolls the Perceptive trait.



And next, her twin Mulberry.



He also hits teenhood, rolling the Excitable trait.



It's finally Primrose's turn up to the cake. We can all wish for some sanity, but sadly I think that's a foregone conclusion.



Despite my teasings and her crazies, she turns out super pretty just as I'd suspected. Her final trait is . . . Good. Way to make a liar outta me.



Born with - Loner and Athletic
Child - Dog Person
Teen - Insane
YA - Good

LTW - The Canine Companion

And finally, her twin Parsley takes his turn.



He also transitions well into young adult, rolling the Good Sense of Humor trait.



Born with - Brave and Perceptive
Child - Friendly
Teen - Equestrian
YA - Good Sense of Humor

LTW - The Jockey

It was time to meet them in the foyer . . .

Primrose - Nuggets . . . I hope mama can forgive me for that whole . . . cat . . . thing . . . .



Primrose - You don't think she'll hold that against me, do you Parsley?

Parsley - I wish I was in China right now. I reeeally reeeeaally do . . .



Despite Prim's fears, Holly had long forgotten about the Great Cat Scandal. She only had well wishes for the twins' young adult birthday and high hopes for their future in Story Progression.



They each got their own mommy hug and were officially set free.



Primrose - Birthdays are awesome. >:D

Parsley - Freedom. Sweet, sweet freedom.

Byby you two. Go and make me proud.



BONUS PICS -

Holly playing in the photo booth. Silly Holly.



And of course, we can't forget the gnomes. I think I forgot to draw attention to the fact that Jarvis is a child gnome now. So . . . yah. That happened. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment