Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Here we Go 'Round the Mulberry/Myrtle Bush . . .

It's time again for another Outta the Wood Work update! Holly's got some new babies in the house, which means it's super-speedy-toddler-skillin' time! But first, tickles!



As always the twins learn about that whole walking thing.





And the talki--oh LORD! Holly! CUT THAT OUT!!



Mulberry - My innocence. It has been shattered.

;_;



Apparently Mulberry took that to heart, too, because he frequently decided to throw a crying fit . . . even though all of his motives were in the green?

Mulberry - I'm angry and crying and I HAVE NO IDEA WHYYYYYY!



There was always one sure-fire way to hush him up, though . . .



Myrtle is playing the music inside her . . . literally.



Mulberry - Green blockies are the BEST blockies. >:D

I'll just take your word for it, sweetie.



Myrtle managed to play with toys without making me feel as though my soul were shrinking in fear.



And outside the nursery? Primrose got in some princess-time.



Parsley rode the spring-riders. A lot. For HOURS . . .



And Birch . . . read books. Kinda boring there, genie-teen. >_<

Birch - Can't hear you, enriching my life with the beautiful written word.



Primrose - Hahaha! Eat my dust, amateur!



Parsley - Aw, c'mon!!!! How is that fair?!

Primrose - Don't be a sore loser. Loser.

They're BFFs I swear, lol.



BONUS PICS :

Q. Ann - Why look, a morsel of deliciousness just waiting for me to happen upon it . . . it must be offerings from my loyal worshipers.

Totally, and not just because Parsley is a messy eater and flings it everywhere. XD



My gnomies, all together. They've become quite the pack.



Reginald - Back that thing up!!

.... -_- ....



Ralphie - And this, my trusted llama steed, is where we spend our recreational hours watching the people jump on their own faces for our amusement.



The nap-a-thon has got some serious competition this year . . .



Midnight - I don't know any of them anymore. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment