Saturday, April 7, 2012

Of Ladybugs and Gnome Mischief

It's that Wood Work time again folks. And it's also baby-daddy-huntin' time again for Holly. Luckily, she didn't have to go very far to find one.



Just outside the door stood Jagpacker26's Levi Mahoney (through my CC trials a few months ago I lost his hair, hope the replacement is ok).



Holly - Why hallo thar pretty purple-skinned manz. Might I interest you in some baby-making? *eyebrow waggle*

Levi looks a little confused . . . I don't blame him. I'd be wondering if I'd stumbled into a third dimension myself. >_< Holly Y U NO USE YOUR MAXED CHARISMA!!!



Holly - Fine, watch this. *clears throat* . . . LADYBUGS!

Levi - *swoon*

O_o



Levi - *staaaaaaare*

Uh, Levi? . . . her face is a little higher than that, buddy. And is it just me or does he look like he's going for a grope? XD



Levi was smitten, despite Holly's oddities.



And she gets her way, just like always.



And this time she's taking the Time Machine for a spin. ^_^



No hearts confetti, just the cold, impartial hum of time travel . . . .



The endeavor was successful nonetheless, so Holly sent Levi on his way. Not a minute later she gets a call from Khloe Skye, and look what her topic of choice is? Tsk, tsk, Holly. I didn't know you were the kiss and tell type.



Parsley and Primrose are pretty close, I think they're friends at least if not BFFs.



Though you'd never know it from the expressions they throw at each other sometimes . . .



Meanwhile Birch likes to keep to himself. And abuse his genie powers whenever he has a chance.

Birch - Dirty dishes BEGONE! *sparkle sparkle* . . . yeah. I'm awesome. >:D



Photography is so boring and annoying to work on . . . so in the meantime while I don't feel like doing it, I'm having Holly brush up on her piano skills. And Birch is . . . doing what?

Birch - I'm enjoying the music!

From . . . all the way across the room?

Birch - Well . . . yeah. This way my ears don't bleed.

Holly - *obliviously bangs out an awful rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star*



That night . . .

Neville - Yes! Success! My master plan is now COMPLETE!

Snuggles - What is it?

Neville - It's . . . it's a . . . crystal tree? Yah, a crystal tree. Behold of my awesome.

Cosgrove - . . . what doez it do?

Neville - . . . um . . .

Midnight - You have know idea, do you?

Neville - . . . no. D:



After some early-morning pukings . . .



Holly's ready to test it out.



Interesting . . .



Well, that's kinda nifty.



I'm still not entirely sure how this magic crystal tree (it's true name escapes me atm) works exactly.



Sometimes she gets skill boosts from it, and sometimes she doesn't. Still, it's pretty. And it changes colors and shapes, so that's cool.



That's it for this installment. Join us next time for new babies, and more random craziness from the Wood family.

And their wild pack of gnomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment