Friday, March 16, 2012

Booty Call

Things were settling around the Wood household, when they suddenly had a surprise guest. It was Jessu's Sebastian Vanderghast, though one or two things about him might be a little . . . different.



Sebastian - Yeah, 'different.' Nice way of putting it, there, Omnipotence. You turned me into a friggin Vampire, and never even asked my opinion.

Eh . . . sorry?

Holly - Uh, hello? Who the heck are you and why are you in my house?



Sebastian - Listen, I just got hijacked into this neighborhood and turned into a vampire against my will, all so I can give you some vampire babies. So let's say we skip all the mumbo-jumbo and just get this over with, so I can carry on with my existence.

Holly - .... -_- .....



Still . . . vampire babies . . . well, who was she to complain? Bring on the woo-hoo!



Snuggles - My name is Snuggles, and I approve this woo-hoo! :D



So Holly guided her guest into the bathroom . . .



And once in the shower they did what came natural.



[Omnipotent explanation - The utter lack of romance stems from the fact that for some reason, during Sebastian's visit, no flirts would work. I'd que them up, Holly would go through the motions, but he'd just stand there and there would be no change in his STR or LTR. The only reason I was able to seal the deal was with the Woohooer mod, and I kid you not they did the deed and never went beyond Friends in their relationship panel, lolol].

Afterward Sebastian left and life went on in the Wood house. And by 'went on' I mean Holly was soon beset with horrible morning sickness.

Holly - Uuuuugggghhh . . . baby?

That's a good bet, sweetheart.



Holly - Well it's either baby, or that goopey carbonara really didn't agree with me . . .



While the Bump-Watch began, the rest of the household carried on as usual. Ginger and Goditia enjoyed each other's company. They were frequently found together.



Carnation liked to keep to herself, and was especially fond of painting. Oh Lord, it's that freaky painting again. XD



Queen Ann's Lace continued to be adorable.



The gnomes . . . continued to be gnome-y. O_o It looks like they're all spotting a meteor or something . . .



And finally, finally, the next baby-bump arrived.



And we're not the only excited ones, it seems.



Holly - Goditia!! How DARE you skip school! You know I can't stand uneducated people, and I sure as plumbob will not tolerate any of them in MY family!

Goditia - But mom! I DID go to school! The stupid school bus didn't show up until it was nearly nine o'clock, so in the time it took for all of us to get on it made it look like we were skipping, but we weren't! Also . . . bathtubs. I don't know why, but they plague my thoughts.



Holly - Oh . . . well, in that case, you're off the hook. Sorry about that sweetie.

Goditia - So . . . does that mean that when the same thing happens tomorrow morning you won't fly off the handle and scold us all for no reason?

Holly - Eeeeeh . . . I wouldn't count on that, dear. Best get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment