Friday, March 16, 2012

Hay Failz

We start out this next installment with the inevitable next-baby-daddy hunt. Surprisingly, however, Holly was not the instigator. She got a mysterious phone-call asking her out to the local equestrian center. And since this is the Sims and not real-life, Holly didn't immediately call the police. When she got there and saw who it was, though, she started second-guessing that decision . . .



Meet Loki Meryls (made by jazarkrazaj/Phaeton)



Loki wasted no time in approaching Holly and getting right down to business.

Loki - You. You're the baby-making machine, right? I'll pay you a thousand simoleons to have my kid.

Holly - ... wut.



Loki - You're the one that had those kids with Jordan Mallone, right?

Holly - Oh Plumbob, if you tell me you're an alien too, I will punch you.

Loki - No, no. Nothing like that. I am, however, Jordan Mallone's evil nemesis. And it behooves me to make sure I do everything that he does, only better.

Holly - Uh . . . huh. Don't mind me, I'm just reaching for my phone. For no real reason whatsoever (please sweet cheezus let me have remembered to put the police on speed-dial . . . )



Loki - Oh, come now. You can't tell me that you don't want to swoon at the mere sight of my awesomeness. Look. I have goggles. Your argument is invalid.

Holly - You are cracked, my friend. Completely cracked.



Loki, super evil genius that he is, saw that his sweet-talk wasn't quite getting the job done, so he moves in for the kill.





Loki - Baby timez nao, plz?

Oh c'mon Holly. How can you say no to that face?!

Holly - . . . I can't. Frammit.



Now on board with the plan, Holly looks around and espies the perfect place to seal the deal.

Holly - Moar babies yay.

Loki in the distance - Um . . . where's she goin?



Holly - Why look at this! It's a conveniently placed pile of hay! c:



Holly - I think I'll just hop in, and wait for 'someone' to follow me and investigate! >:D



*hours later*

Holly - Seriously? Did you not hear my explanation monologue? It's not exactly comfortable in that haystack, genius.



Loki - What is it you hoped to accomplish in that hay pile, exactly?

Holly - You're really asking me that? Seriously? You said you wanted to make babies, didn't you?



Loki - Oh, certainly! That's why I've taken the liberty of freezing a collection of my DNA, as well as easy-to-follow instructions on how to insiminate yourself. Here you go!



Holly - . . . FML.



((After five attempts to get them to woo-hoo in the haystack and only one of them jumping in while the other stood around and stared at nothing, I gave up. XD )

Sequoia - *still hearbroken*

Strawberry - *still poker-faced*

Summer's Darling - Hoo boy. This is so awkward . . .



Sequoia - I'm never speaking to you again. Ever.

Strawberry - Seriously? You're still hung up on that? That was like, yesterday. And besides, you're talking to me right now, dork.



Summer - So! How about those llamas, huh?! Crazy, amirite?!

Bless her, Summer tries so hard to keep the peace, lol.



Meanwhile . . .

Holly - Y U NO GO TO SCHOOL!!!! ARRRRGH! Rebellious teenagers make me so FURIOUS!



Veronica - Holy FRACK, mom! I DID go to school! We just got HOME from school!

Holly - Lalalal, I can't hear you, I need to go scold your sisters too. Brb.

-_-



=Kitty Intermission=

Watch as the graceful snowy predator stalks her prey. Like deadly poetry in motion, she moves in for the kill . . .



And POUNCE!



Victory. It is adorable.



Queen Ann's Lace also still follows Veronica around everywhere and stares at her for hours on end.

Queen Ann - Any minute now she's gonna turn into a rat with wings that I can chase around and catch . . . aaaaaany minute now . . . .



Holly did actually use Loki's Step-by-Step Impregnator, with 'successful' results it seems.



Holly - Oh, ******.



She and the porcelain bowl play catch up yet again.



Strawberry - No fair! I'm hungry and I wanna sit at the table to eat my breakfast but this CHAIR is in my way!!!

. . . -_- . . .



BONUS PICS :

Look who came to catch butterflies in the backyard! Wysteria!! Hi bb!! I miss youuuuu!

Wystie - BARGLES! I have you now!



Snuggles - Aaah, play-set. I never grow tired of admiring the pattern of your wooden planks.



And all my gnomes, all together. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment