Friday, March 16, 2012

News (No Gnomes)

The simmies have started to become quite active in my neighborhood (finally!). I'm getting pop-ups left and right. So in order to keep from flooding the regular updates with notices, I thought I'd do an in-betweener!

First up, the Town Bike moves on from Fintan to her 'next victim.' Just keep him from setting himself on fire, Aisling. That's all I ask.



Finally Audrey does something noteworthy. I was almost afraid she'd disappeared on me, she'd been so quiet. And you're trying to nab the hunky doctor of the bunch, eh? Not baaaad.



O_o . . . I thought Emberlynn was dating Kai. Guess I was wrong . . . grats Ember and Orphal! May you have many cotton-candy alien babies.



Looks like Melody decided to brave Jordan's alien-obsessions . . .



It's gotta be the hair . . . lol. Grats Melody and Jordan!



D'aww, isn't that cuuuuuuute?!



Oh . . . dear. Little too much fun, eh guys?



At least he made an honest sim out of her. Congrats Kleo and B.o.b.o!



And here's the little tike after she was born. Meet Eleanor Imagine. She got a heck of a lot more lucky in the genetics lottery than her half-brother Elm did . . .



Since Davy Shue was left behind when I reset the town, Pepper found herself single. But not anymore it seems.



In the grandchildren department, Drift (son of Ash and Fiona Welle) has grown into a child.



Sasha (daughter of Pepper and Davy) grew into a young adult.



Zachary, (son of Poppy and Brandon Fanatics) grew into a teen.



Their daughter Elissa grew up into a toddler.



Then this happened . . .



And then this . . . two kids out of wedlock was ok, apparently, but three was just pushing it too far. Lolol



Meet the newest of Holly's grandbabies, Derek Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment