Friday, March 16, 2012

Dancing With the Devil

It's update time! And we begin this one with . . . Holly running randomly through the countryside?

Holly - I had a strangely vivid dream last night . . . a man's voice, calling me here. I have to see what it meant.

So a strange male voice calls you out into the middle of nowhere and this sounds like a good idea to you?

Holly - Yep.

... Only in the sims. -_-



The Criminal Warehouse?! Really Holly? I know your daughter is the Emperor of Evil and all, but I'm not entirely certain that's going to save you . . .

Holly - Psh, I'll be fine.



Holly stands around and waits for Plumbob knows what to happen. And then . . . her mysterious dream man appears . . . .

Holly - I feel . . . a disturbance . . . .



Holly - ACHOO! Oh, nevermind. It was just a sneeze.



But it wasn't just a sneeze. It was Tezcacoatl Serpentine, aka The Snake (by Cereline_X)



And eventually--when he stepped right in front of her--Holly became aware of his presence.

Holly - Oh hey. It's you. So . . . what is it you wanted?



Snake - I am the all-powerful ancient Egyptian sorcerer Tezcacoatl Serpentine! And you, mortal, will do the bidding of my every evil whim!

Holly - Uh . . . wut?



Snake - I will plant my child within you. Right here. And the birth of my spawn will grant me the power to rule over this pitiful excuse of a 'resort town!'



Holly was not impressed.

Holly - Oh you ARE, are you? And just how do you plan on going about that, Mr. Snake man? Unless you have the ability to wave your little magic fingers and make me pregnant, you're gonna have to go about it the old-fashioned way. And right now I'm not feeling very inspired . . . .



Unfortunately . . . she had a point. The Snake was weakened in this new incarnation, and didn't have any such powers. Yet. So the evil genius had to think fast to mend the situation.



Snake - Pretty pretty pretty please will you have my babies? :( <--puppy-dog-face

Holly - . . . yah, sure.

The easiest sim-woman alive, ladies and gentlemen. <_<



Emperor of Evil (Hyacinth) - Oh no she didn't. O_o

Afraid so, Hyacinth. Afraid so.

Hyacinth - Is she MENTAL?!

Jury's still out on that one, kiddo.



They both went inside the warehouse to do the deed because . . . well, when you're about to woo-hoo with the devil incarnate and have his demon spawn to increase his power on the mortal plane, why not go all the way? -_-



Back home Pistachio was finally getting his bang on.



Holy--!! Have the demons come already?!



Ah, no, it was just an unrendered Poppy come to visit. And she's . . . thinking about the Golden Jellyfish. Not entirely appropriate for a visit to your mother's house, Popps. Just sayin.



Cherry was inordinately excited to make her older sister's acquaintance. Though, does it look like she's about to Falcon Punch Poppy in her Golden Jellyfish to you? Or is it just me . . . O_o



And with this mood drink Holly finally maxes her Mixology skill.



Holly - Oh . . . I don't think that last drink agreed with me.

No, no. That's just your demonspawn talking.



See? Told you.



I was about to send Holly onto the treadmill to start working on her athletic skill (she has 4 out of 10 points so far) but she decided to pop right then and ruin my plans. XD



So instead I put her in her maternity wear and sent her out to meet her newest neighbor.



Who is it you ask? Why, it's her twin-separated-at-birth, Molly Darkness! (CrysCringle's Baby Mama)



The girls went inside and got into an engaging debate about . . . veggies? Well, to each his own. May this be the start of a beautiful friendship. :D



BONUS PICS :

Snuggles has decided he's in love with the baby swing. Which I STILL have yet to actually use . . . Bah.



Neville - My pain . . . my anguish . . . it has no outlet. No one understands. No one CARES!



Neville - Only Sailor Bob and Cow Frank feel my sorrow.

Yeah. Right. You just ruined your image, Nev. Ruined.



Cosgrove spent his first few days out by the jungle gym, not doing much of anything exciting . . .



And then he, too, discovered the baby swing . . . And he's having a Who's Pointier contest with the unicorn stuffie . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment