Friday, March 16, 2012

Genie in a Bottle - Rub the Right Way

Time for Outta the Wood Work! In this update Holly is in search of the next baby-daddy, whom I have decided will be of a . . . magical nature. She used some LTR to buy a dusty old lamp . . . and then that very same day Carrot found one on a Mausoleum field trip. BAH. Oh well, let's give it a rub shall we?



HOLLY - Oh geez, it went up my nose!



Uuuuh . . . whoops? Good thing we got that extra I guess. Back in the lamp, lady.

Genie - But--

BACK IN THE LAMP!



Okay, let's try this again.

Holly - Do I have to?

YES. I want genie babies!



Aha! Much better.



Very nice . . . this little gem is known as Coby Dumas. Genie extraordinaire.



And this is Coby revealing that he dislikes children . . . >:[ Well too bad, bottle-boy, you're gonna make me some whether you like it or not.



Holly decided to test-drive his abilities before we went with the releasing. This would prove to be a big mistake, but more on that later.



Holy crap that's scary-looking . . .



Holly wished for beauty, which would prove pointless as she already has the Attractive LTR and I'm guessing they're the same thing as nothing at all changed afterward.



And then Coby informs me that no more wishes for today, because he needs to rest. Well darn. I don't think I can wait a whole day of doing nothing before making babies . . . I'm impatient. XD

Holly - I find your blue skin and your clownish clothing irresistibly attractive . . .



Coby - Really? :D

Holly - All too easy . . .



Holly - So . . . I'm thinking there's something else you can do for me, Coby.



Coby - You're probably wanting to wish for money? I told you, mistress, I can only perform one wish a day--

Holly - No, no. I have plenty of money.

Coby - Then what is it?



Holly - Let's see if this will give you a hint.

Coby - Mmrrmph!



The kids are in the house . . . quick, Neville! Interference!

Neville - I got this. *turns stereo on full blast*



Well . . . I think this one's pretty self-explanatory. ^_~



Cactus - I sense a disturbance in the force . . .

Nothing at all to see in the bathroom, Cactus. Carry on with your day. Actually this is just me showing off his awesomely epic eyebrow-lift and appropriate t-shirt for an Evil Insane sim.



Another of the Wood's Showtime acquisitions. It's obnoxious, and I love it.



Carrot - I am, of course, a perfect specimen of manhood. I mean, I'm only a teen and I already have fans.

Snapdragon - Is this loser for real?

Cherry - Sadly, yes.



Meanwhile Holly was beginning to feel the consequences of her shower fun-time.



Praying to the porcelain god.



She also had another genie-related wish locked in and I decided to fulfill it like the considerate simmer that I am . . .

Holly and Coby - And IIIIIII wiiilll aaaaaalllwaaaaaays loooooove yoooooooooou!



Holly pulled some pretty awesome diva faces while belting it out.







Finally, however, tomorrow came and Holly wished for Coby's freedom.

Coby - Really? Cool! Well I'm just gonna go back into the lamp and be useless while you solve this puzzle on your own. Later!

Really? >_<



Okay Holly, the riddle calls to freeze the lamp, so go stick it in the freezer.

Holly - Uh . . . no.

What?



*Three hours later*

Holly - Gotta pop first.

.... Dangit. I've got a bad feeling . . .



The lamp gets frozen first.



Then the riddle calls to heat it up, so into the oven!



. . . it'd probably go faster if you'd stop opening the oven, Holly . . .



See? It's MAGIC.



And then we're supposed to take the lamp underground aka into the mausoleum . . . which it won't let me do now that she's pregnant. CRAP!! This means I can't free Coby until AFTER the baby is born. But until then he's not considered a real actual sim, which means the baby won't have a father. Which means it'll come out a Holly clone. *fume* .

Queen Ann - I iz in ur Challenge, photobombing ur srs picz.



Oh well. We'll just have to figure things out when we get to them. Until then, I leave you with Annie napping cutely on the countertop.

Queen Ann - Butterfliezzzzzz



BONUS PICS :

Aww, he really is Antonio's son.

No comments:

Post a Comment