Friday, March 16, 2012

Three Makes Busy

Update tiiiiime! Last installment, Holly had her fourth set of triplets. After getting them situated in the nursery, there's no time like the present to get started on those skills. Carrot is up first, getting a headstart on the mobility.



Meanwhile the other two entertain themselves . . . in various ways.

Cactus - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

That boy has some lungs. That's all I have to say about that. -_-



Cherry - Aren't I so cute?

Yes, yes you are. But you haven't learned to talk yet, so stop messing up my continuity.



Potty Time!







Carrot - I claim dis blockie for ME!



Snuggles pops into Pistachio's room to catch the latest episode of Simvivor . . .



Cactus - Yoo bite da headz off, like dis!

Cherry - Like . . . like dis?

Oh the sim-manity! O_o Poor dollies never stood a chance.



Cactus - *cry* All my needs are in the green, and that makes me so MAD!

.....



Uh, Annie? Whatcha doin?

Q. Ann - . . . LOOK AWAY!

Wow, ok. O_o



Pistachio? Why did you get off the bus half-way home and sit down on the side of the road to do your homework?

Pistachio - Trust me, if you lived in MY house, you'd understand.



Meanwhile Midnight the Dark finally moved out of the garage . . . and into Holly's bedroom.



Once Carrot learned to walk, it was Cherry's turn.



And then little Cactus.



Wolfsbane - Ohai, Elissa! . . . Would I like to go to Prom with you? Uh . . . .

Poppy's Portrait - Say yes and I will make you sing soprano, boy.

Wolfsbane - U-um, sorry Eli, I-I-I just remembered I have to bake a pie that night. Very labor intensive. There could be injuries. Maybe even death. I gotta go, bye.



Wolfsbane - My heart. It is broken.

Poppy's Portrait - Better a broken heart than crushed *****.

Wolfsbane - You make an excellent point, picture of my older sister.

Yah, that totally happened. Not makin it up. XD I almost died.



Wolfy drowned his sorrows--quite literally--on the slip-n-slide.



While Pistachio busied himself with a video game or two.



Ann? Annie? You're . . . not gonna do what I think you're gonna do, are you?



Ooooh . . . oh. Oh that's nasty. XD What happened to your Neat trait?!



Q. Ann's Lace - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mm-hmm. I have photo-evidence, missy. Now go get into the pet-scrubber thing.



Neville? What are you . . . ?

Neville - This is the only place I can truly be myself!

The . . . bathroom floor?

Neville - Leave me alone! You don't know me!

Emo gnome is emo.



Pistachio continued his fun-filled weekend out on the playground.



And then, amazingly, the two brothers actually decided to socialize with one another.

Wolfsbane - Blaaaaaaaa! Blablablablablaaaaaa!

Pistachio - I feel SO much better about myself now.



And then ended the evening with a nice, rousing ghost story.

Wolfsbane - And every night, the stone demon rises up from the abyss underneath our beds, wreathed in noxious pink flames to FEED on the souls of the living!



Pistachio - Whoa! . . . th-that . . . that's just a story though, right Wolf? . . . Wolfsbane?



Wolfsbane - Of course it i--- OH GOD LOOK OUT IT'S COMING TO EAT MEEEE!

Needless to say, Pistachio slept in mommy's bed that night. XD



Finally, the triplets all mastered their talking skill . . . yes, of course, Holly. Further scar the already insane child with talk of your golden jellyfish. >.> Why am I NOT surprised?



And Carrot? You think he needs to learn where dead people go already? Don't you have a heart, Holls?



At least Cherry gets to talk about something semi-normal. Though personally if I woke up to find the sun suddenly wearing a pair of sunglasses and a snarky smirk I do believe I'd lose my crap.



With training complete Holly left the babies to enjoy their last day of toddlerhood, and headed off to the Consignment Shop to see if she might get lucky and find a new gnome. She meets Waterlily there, who's dressed in a maternity gown even though she's not pregnant . . . We also have some other familiar faces. Her grandson Zachery is standing there to the left, while Mason Cooper looks on to the right. Fintan Sky is too busy to pay her any attention though. And way back there in the back, Sage is standing behind the register in a consignment uniform even though he works as a Ghost Hunter. And he still shows up there every day and pretends to work there, I dunno why. Especially because it already HAS an attendant. >.<



Wolfsbane - *GASP* . . . I just felt a disturbance in the force . . . .



LOOKIT! I finally found a gnome at the Consignment Shop! Everyone say hello to Cosgrove, the French Gnome!

Cosgrove - Bonjour.

No comments:

Post a Comment