Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Dreamed of Genie

Welcome back to another edition of Outta the Wood Work. We begin today with all the kids gathered in the dining room . . . more or less . . . to do their homework.



Carrot actually brought a friend home, in the form of Eleanor Imagine. She had better things to do than homework, however.



After the cram session Cherry decided she'd like to get some fun-time out on the slip n slide. In the dark. Sims.



Carrot was drawn to the drafting table (hur hur).



Cactus continued to enjoy the monster TV.



Eleanor . . . continued to 'enjoy' the gyproscope.



While the twins Sansevieria and Snapdragon ate a thrilling meal of PB&J.



Where was Holly in all this? Still writing. She's almost completed her very first book, a Romance novel entitled "100 Hearts."



Eleanor enjoyed that Gyroscope so much she played on it til she passed out from exhaustion.



And the gnomes decided to mimic/mock her about it.



The next day, waiting for baby timez, I suddenly got a notification that Aspen Wood had maxed the Riding skill. Too curious, I used the map blips to track him down, and found him just . . . standing outside the Equestrian center. In a tux. So, uh . . . how does standing outside the Equestrian Center max out your riding skill in one go, Aspen?



Aspen - Because I'm awesome that way. True Story.



The kids brought home Bobbi Burton from school that day. She was able to just say no to the gyroscope (because kids can't use it, lame), and brought in her homework instead.



Cactus - Enjoy yourself while you can. After I become Evil Overlord and take over this town, it is very likely that you will die. No hard feelings though, right?

Bobbi - Um, is he for real?

Cherry - Just ignore it, like everybody else. He'll get distracted by the TV soon enough.



Here's Holly with a copy of her freshly finished book beside her. Woot! She started on her next piece, "I Dreamed of Genie."



In between all of this I get a notification that Wolfsbane has decided to get himself a boyfriend by the name of Ernie Holmes. I guess the whole mess with Elissa hit him harder than I thought. Here's said boyfriend after a subtle make-over, not too shabby.



Cosgrove has the 'I'm semi-invisible' glitch now. Blarg.



The kids are at school, Holly's left with clean-up duty in the meantime.



Haha, psyche! Baby time!



Introducing Birch Wood. Born with the Athletic and Perceptive traits, as well as the Genie gene! And . . . confession time. He popped out a complete Holly clone, so I cheated him some blue skin and silver eyes. *hangs head in shame* I just couldn't stand the thought of a clone baby this late in the game.



After the baby was settled and the other kids were home, Holly tromped out to the Mausoleum to finish her tasks for Coby's release.



*A ridiculous amount of hours later, after I finally cancelled the action and then it decided to work - fume*



Holly - Give it a little rub . . .

That sounds SO wrong.



Coby - Freeeedooooom! It is MINE!





Holly - Ok then, I'm glad you're free and all. By the way, while you were gone I had your baby. It's a boy named Birch.

Coby - A baby? . . . A genie baby? You have no idea what you've unleashed unto the world, Mistress Holly Wood. I hope you're prepared to deal with it.

Holly - What's that supposed to mean?



Birch - I has fingey . . . I wonder what happen if I point it like DIS!



MAGICAL LIGHTS AND SOUNDS SEGUE!

Holly - Oh. That's what he meant.

Cactus - Annie (Toto), I don't think we're in Hidden Springs (Kansas) anymore.

Queen Ann - No shit, Sherlock.



I was getting bombarded with Error Code 12s and crashes and lag, so I made the executive decision to move them to a new town - Lunar Lakes! I was going to wait until she reached 50 kids, but I just couldn't stand the errors any longer. Most of the previous baby-daddies and kids didn't make the move with them, though I did save a few of my favorites just so I could continue to see their shenanigans.

Wolfsbane and his new boyfriend came along, as well as my alien triplets and Aspen--who has now been MC married to Aisling so they can give me my own AU Linus baby. All of the baby-mamas have been re-transplanted, though the only one who kept her relationship is Emberlynn to Orphal, since I moved that entire family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment