Friday, March 16, 2012

News and Gnomes

Holly's first grandchild Silas has reached Young Adulthood, and rather handsomely if I do say so myself.



Her granddaughter Sasha has reached her teenage years, and gone slightly punk with her fashion sense.



In other news, two new baby-mamas have arrived in Hidden Springs ready to do some damage.



Jessieandrex's Kleo Skye and Pixzi's Bethany Snowden. (For some reason Bethany's hair didn't want to cooperate and download, so I had to give her the closest I had. Hope it's ok?)

In the relationship scene, it looks like Ms. Fiona took one too many walks on Ash's wild side.



And with a bun in the oven, they opted for a quickie-marriage. So now Fiona's officially part of the Wood clan, the first baby-momma to get preggers with and marry a Wood son. Wootz!



And not long after I moved Bethany in to town, this popped up, which I thought was oh so fitting given her story.



Then Fiona went ahead and added to Holly's growing batch of grand-babies.



A boy named Drift Wood. Yah, sorry 'bout that. Your hubby's insane. Maybe she'll get to name the next one? Lolol.

And now, I leave you . . . with Snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment