Friday, March 16, 2012

Socially Awkward

We'll start this one off with some updates on the grandbaby front. Drift Wood, son of Ash Wood and his baby-mama wife Fiona Welle-Wood, has reached his teenage years. I see a lot of Ash in him.



And Elissa, second child of Poppy Wood and baby-daddy Brandon Fanatics, has reached child stage. A very pretty mix of both parents I think.



Back at the Wood House, Holly takes up a new hobby to pass the time through pregnancy. I recently downloaded a replacement MOD for the oogly EA paintings. Quite excited to see what she comes up with. Right now it looks like some sushi rolls . . .



Queen Ann continues to be precious.





Until she puked on the floor. -_- Bad kitty! Though I can't be too upset, that's like the first time in several sim weeks. Maybe she's just having sympathy spews for Holly.



The girls brought home Elissa one day after school. I think it's apparent whom her favorite is, however.

Elissa - OMP, I can't believe I get to hang out with Sequoia after school today!

Sequoia - *oblivious*



Elissa - This is the greatest day of my life! *happyclap*

Sequoia - *still oblivious*

Summer - . . . I don't get it. We look exactly the same.

Strawberry - I'm just gonna go drown myself in the sink, thanks.



The triplets weren't the only ones that brought home a friend. Veronica also brought Drift over for a visit. Or he followed her home. Judging by their thought bubbles I think the latter is more likely . . .

Drift - Veronica is so cool. :)

Veronica - . . . I'm related to this sad joke? Ugh . . .



They went into the nursery to chat, for whatever reason.

Drift - Wow, you have some nice stuff in here. Where are the teddy bears, though? Teddy bears are awesome. :D

Veronica - I wonder if I can look even more bored than I do right now . . .

Roni isn't a great conversationalist, if you can't already tell.



Sequoia - Me and Elissa are going to go to the beach and go fishing later! Fun, huh?

Strawberry - Ha ha! Die in a fire. >:[

Summer - Wow.



All too soon it was time to welcome the newest member of the clan.



Holly - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!



Introducing Wolfsbane Wood! Born with the traits Insane and Neurotic. I swear, I random roll every time and Holly doesn't chew on paint chips during pregnancy. I dunno what's with all these cracked newborns . . .



Wolfsbane - I've just been born . . . I don't entirely know how to handle this transition . . .



Wolfsbane - Especially because the little plastic people behind me won't stop screaming.



While Wolfy gets settled in, Holly has to give Queen Ann's Lace a flea bath. She played out on her jungle gym a little too long, apparently. And since all the bathrooms in the house have showers, I had to install an outdoor tub just for the occasion.



Q. Ann - . . . this is a gross betrayal of trust, human. I shall not soon forget it. Look for my vomit in your shoes later.



Insane or no, it's time to start Wolfy's training. And despite being bat-crap crazy, he's cute as buttons.



Wolfsbane - You're not really gonna stand there and stare at me while I do this, are you? You are. Wow. I'll just add this to my growing list of neurosis then, shall I?



Holly - Now, remember Wolfy. Girls LOVE diamonds. The bigger the better.

Wolfsbane - Diamonds?



Holly - Yes, diamonds. And they love them even more when they're on a wedding ring. That's something you need to have if you ever plan on giving me some grandbabies.

Wolfsbane - Where's your ring mommy?

Holly - . . . do as I say, not as I do.



Holly - Come to mama, Wolfy!

Wolfsbane - I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE!



The girls continued to enjoy their weekend, all in different ways. Strawberry got busy on utilizing her Cat Person trait, hanging out with Queen Ann.

Strawberry - Can you catch the feathers, Annie? Can ya?

Q. Ann's Lace - Challenge Accepted . . .



*POUNCE*

Strawberry - OMP, so awesome! c:

To each his own . . .



Sequoia was playing pretend up in their room.

Sequoia - *bouncing around in low gravity* Ground Control, we are go for launch! I repeat, go for launch!



And Summer's Darling took it easy in the dining room with one of her favorite books.

Summer - I'm the only normal one, I swear.



What was our favorite teen-drama-queen vampire up to? Catching up on her favorite reality shows with all her usual enthusiasm. Just look at the excitement. It practically screams out at you. Watch out, it might be a little overwhelming . . .



She also tried to have a chit-chat with Summer, though it didn't go over so well. Summer quickly decided that her book was way more interesting and left again soon after.



Veronica - I get no respect in this house. I am so upset right now. SO upset . . . what do you mean, you can't tell?



BONUS PICS :

Annie finally earned enough LTR points to get the washing thingy.

Ann - Um . . . I dunno about this thing . . .

*ques up use*



LOUD WHIRRING AND CUTTING NOISES



Q. Ann - . . . . we will never speak of this again. EVER.



Antonio - THIS SIDING IS DISGRACEFUL! *waves cane*

Midnight - Good Garden Gnomes above. *hides head in shame*

Snuggles - What are you SCREAMING about?! It's paint, not asbestos!

Neville - *does aerobics*



Neville - *zzz*

Antonio - *standing zzz*

Midnight - *hovering zzz*

Snuggles - *facepalm* Yep. Definitely your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment