Friday, March 16, 2012

Toddler Spam

We start off this update with Holly taking a call from Wyatt Sky. I think I mainly took this picture so you all could see just how much Carnation takes after her daddy, even though she's not a ghost.



Carnation - Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

See?



While Carnation enjoys herself on the spring riders outside, her older sisters entertain themselves indoors. Actually apart for once, Goditia manages to play foosball by herself . . .



Ginger catching some TV with her mom.

Ginger - Hey, mom, what d'you think about--

Holly - Reading.

Ginger - *sigh*



Aaah, that's better. These two were meant to be together, lol.



Carnation - *heavy sigh*

What's up, kid?



Carnation - It's been far too long since I sat in front of a glowing screen. I'm starting to feel deprived.

..... -_- .....



Good ol' Couch Potato sims . . . this is how Carnation spends most of her free time.

Option A



Option B



Veronica - Wat R U doin?! I'm the baby! Everyone wants to see MEEEEEE!



Right, right. Toddler spam. I almost forgot.

Veronica - D:<

Kidding! Just kidding. Sheesh.



Have no fear, I have PLENTY of Veronica spam. I think she purposefully struck every adorable pose in the game so I'd take more pictures of her. At least that's MY theory.



I mean, just LOOK! Look at the cute!



Veronica - Why're they all staring at me?

Holly - Welcome to the world, munchkin. Best get used to it.



Some walkies . . . gah, look at that face. So precious.



Holly - Remember, sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Veronica - Yay! I'll remember that in my teen years!

Holly - . . . yeah, that's gonna come back to haunt me.



BONUS PICS :

Snuggles - I just . . . I don't understand . . . how could this happen?

Snugg? What's up?

Snuggles - *sigh* . . . follow me outside.



Snuggles - THIS is 'what's up.'

Oh . . . oh my.

Midnight the Dark - Look away! Don't look at me! *sob* I'm so ashamed . . .

Antonio - *smug* Like a boss.



Introducing little Neville Gnome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment