Friday, March 16, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Holly stepped out into the early morning air, intent on trying out the trampoline--because that's a perfectly viable activity for the predawn hours right?--when she spotted an unexpected but not entirely unwelcome sight. And it was pretty clear what he had on his mind, too, even without the helpful thought-bubble . . .



It was Sunny Welle (made by Froggiesim).



Holly was immediately intrigued. Sunny too, in a fashion . . .

Holly - *He could give me some REALLY cute babies . . .*

Sunny - *Chalk that one up in the hawt category . . .*



Holly - Uh, pardon me, sir. But you seem to have misplaced your shirt. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Not . . . at . . . all . . . .



Holly informed Sunny of her 100 Baby-Challenge, and that she'd like him to be her next 'donator.' Mr. Welle didn't seem too terribly put off by the idea.



Holly - There is, of course, a rigorous evaluation process beforehand. A simple questionnaire, but vital.

Sunny - Alright, what's the question?

Holly - Do you use the Men's room or the Ladies?

Sunny - Men's.

Holly - You pass with flying colors. Babies, nao.



Sunny wouldn't be rushed, however. He was intent on flirting up a storm.



Letting the smexy compliments fly . . .



Person-Person-Person-Person-Plus? I didn't even know that was possible . . . I think it's safe to say that Holly approves the attention. O_o



But that's not all, folks! Sunny's not yet done! Moar compliments! Smooth operator that he is . . .



Flowers too!



I think . . . that he's the first sim that's ever turned Holly bashful. Could it be that the flirty baby-mama has met her match?



OMG stop being so adorable and kiss already! The suspense is killing me!



*plays touchdown soundbyte*



From there the two kids took things upstairs for a more private setting.



Anatomy of a woo-hoo . . .







It's at this point that I'm REALLY regretting having to release Sunny into the wild. D: And it doesn't look like I'm the only one, either.

One last cuddle, before it's time to say goodbye . . .



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away . . . .



BONUS PIC :

Back to the happiness, after that unintentionally super-sad ending, lol. Antonio has become an Elder Gnome! I'm beginning to think spawning the babies just sucks all the life and youth right out of them, lolol. All my gnomes together like one big happy gnomey family. ^_^

Snuggles - Oh no! Midnight has gone catatonic!

Antonio - Darn you whippersnapper Mailbox! This is all your fault! Don't MAKE me show you the business end of this cane!

Midnight the Dark - *....*

Neville - Feets. I haz dem.

No comments:

Post a Comment