Friday, March 16, 2012

Growing Up and Out

Hello again! Welcome to another update--

Wolfsbane - You must pay attention to meeee!



Uh, Wolfy? I'm trying to--

Wolfsbane - Now! NOW! I'm holding myself hostage! If you don't pay attention to me I'll start choking me! And I'll really do it, too! Don't think I won't!



Well if you'd give me a minute to--

Wolfsbane - OMP . . . I'm actually choking . . . halp.

-_-



It's Wood Work time again, peeps! Welcome back. :D It's the weekend in Hidden Springs and I decided to give them all an extra day to just be, since Pistachio super-skilled in one day.

Wolfsbane decides he'd like to start his day by watching T.V. in his sisters' room, while they do their homework on the floor in their undies . . .



Wolfsbane - Desks! HAHAH! Get it? DESKS!!

Summer - Guys? Really?

Sequoia - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.



After getting dressed, Summer's Darling and Sequoia enjoy an early morning breakfast outside . . . on Neville's table.

Neville - No! Nooooo! You can't make me move! I won't gooooo!

Uh, Nev? It doesn't look like they're too terribly bothered with you being there . . . .



Neville - *sob* I feel so invisible. No one will ever understand my pain!

Uh huh. Sure. Emo-gnomes at their best, ladies and gentleman.



While Wolfsbane stares creepily out the kitchen window . . .



Before deciding he'd like to spend the rest of the afternoon on the pink horsie springrider.



Strawberry spends her last hours getting in shape.



Sequoia restores my faith in her Couch Potato trait by booing her least favorite sports team.



And praise be, Summer's Darling actually decides to do something other than read a book. Midnight is also overseeing the process, though she doesn't look terribly impressed with Summer's clay chair.



You might have noticed that the Motive Mobile wasn't in the garage that last shot. That's because I had Holly make a trip down to the consignment shop to see about maybe getting another gnome. And look who we ran into when we arrived. Holly's excited to see her too.

Holly - Hi Veronica!

Veronica - Aw, nuggets! Now I'm gonna have to pretend to have EMOTIONS while she's here.



We didn't get another gnome, unfortunately. We did run into Creepy Paparazzi Girl, however, who was now dying for Holly's autograph.

CPG - OOOOMMMPPPP, she actually TOUCHED Jason Heartbreaker! Eeeeee!

O_o



Once Holly got back home, it was that cake-athon time yet again. Starting with our youngest, Pistachio is up first.

Pistachio - Aaaah, toddlerhood. I hardly knew thee.



He became a mini-rocker child, rolling Slob for his next trait. I've decided he's going to be a lady-killing drummer in his teen years. If he rolls Great Kisser or Commitment Issues later in life, my soul will be complete.



Then it was Wolfsbane's turn.

Wolfsbane - Hearken to me, magic mini fire sticks! Bear witness to my glorious transformation!



He became a somewhat nonplussed teen, rolling the Born Salesman trait.



And finally, it was time for our triplets. First, Summer's Darling.



She became a young adult, inheriting her daddy's muscle build and rolling the Good trait.



Born with - Genius and Artistic
Child - Technophobe
Teen - Ambitious
YA - Good

LTW - Paranormal Profiteer (reach level 10 in the Ghost Hunting profession).

Then her nearly-clone sister, Sequoia.



She also inherited daddy's muscle-build, and rolled the Photographer's Eye trait.



Born with - Brave and Couch Potato
Child - Loner
Teen - Nurturing
YA - Photographer's Eye

LTW - Firefighter Superhero (reach level 10 in Firefighter career and save 35 sims)

And at last, Strawberry.



Ever the snowflake, she inherited mommy's build instead, and rolled Great Kisser.



Born with - Loves the Outdoors and Athletic
Child - Cat Person
Teen - Family Oriented
YA - Great Kisser

LTW - Cat Herder (Befriend 15 cats)

The time had come to bid our beautiful triplets a very fond farewell.

Holly - Well girls, I hope you had a great birthday!

Strawberry - Sure did, mom. Thanks so much!

Summer's Darling - *I wonder if I can get an easel in my new house?*

Sequoia - *seems frozen*



Holly and Strawberry - *HUUUUUUG*

Summer - *I wonder how hard it is to catch a ghost?*

Sequoia - *hasn't moved*



Byby girls! May Story Progression treat you well!

Strawberry - Finally!

Summer - Wooooo!

Sequoia - *still hasn't moved*



BONUS PICS :

Neville - STOP! . . . in the naaaaame of looooooove! Before you break my heeaaaaart!



And I leave you with a shot of Zachary Fanatics, son of Poppy Wood and Brandon Fanatics, finally reaching YA stage. Hubba hubba. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment