Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting the Boot

Bell, Marcky, as much as I love you two, I CANNOT deal with a stuffed full house. My game lags like an (unmentionable), making it impossible to care for toddlers (1 sim hour standing in front of the crib CONTEMPLATING putting the baby in it? Yes Holly, I'm talking about you . . . >:[ ) So, I'm going to cheat just a little bit and age up Bellflower and Bismarck a little early, for my game (and my sanity)'s sake.

Hope you will forgives?

Bellflower - Psh, bring it on! As soon as I turn into a Young Adult I can catapult my master plan to get rid of all the evil water in this nightmare town!

Uh . . . ok, I guess? Anyway, Bell is first. Looking excited for that up-and-coming master plan.

Wysteria - Woo! Go Bellflower! Don't forget to blow out the candles and wish for the Bargles to eat someone else's underwear!

Bellflower - Can't wait to get out of this house. Can't. Wait.



Bellflower became a Young Adult, and gained the Dog Person Trait . . . . wait, what? After all that time you spent playing with Queen Ann? You suddenly like dogs now?!

Bellflower - I iz in ur Challenge, messin up ur continuity. U Mad Bro?

*fume*



Born with - Evil and Athletic
Child - Hydrophobic
Teen - Party Animal
Young Adult - Dog Person

Lifetime Wish - Perfect Mind, Perfect Body (max Athletic and Logic skills).

Next up to the cake was her twin Bismarck. I'm gonna miss this little non-clumsy-non-unlucky-yet-seriously-handicapped little sim . . .



Bismarck became a Young Adult (clone of of his father), rolling the Neurotic trait. Well I guess that fits, after all the times he electrocuted and set himself on fire.



Born with - Eccentric and Easily Impressed
Child - Innapropriate
Teen - Perfectionist
Young Adult - Neurotic

Lifetime Wish - Monster Maker (create 3 Monsters)

Well I suppose I'll release the poor cursed bird out into the world to probably never get a girlfriend or make any babi--



Bismarck - . . . you were sayin?

ADFKEPJATHJE . . . wow.

Bismarck - You're welcome.

Holly met with her two eldest in the foyer like so many times before, ready to see them move out and come into their own. Some were more eager for this than others.

Bellflower - Ugh, c'mon mom. Can we get this mushy crap over with already? I have PLOTS to unleash.

Holly - I could throw this one back and make another one, right? Making babies is obviously not a problem for me . . .

Uh, no. No you can't. O_o



Bismarck - I'll give you a hug, mommy!

Bellflower - *snort* . . . you are such a kiss-***.



Bellflower - But they will ALL rue the day when I freeze all the water in town into diamonds and become RIDICULOUSLY WEALTHY! Mwuahahahahahahaha!

Holly - ... You're sure I can't toss this one back?

It's your daughter, Holly, not a FISH. So no, stop asking.



Holly - *sigh* Fine. Alright then, you had your birthdays. Time for you to head out and do your own thing. Good luck and all that. Now GTFO and stop lagging up the house.

Bismarck - Harsh.

Bellflower - You really ARE my mommy! <3



Meanwhile across town, Poppy (baby #5) and Brandon Fanatics (baby-daddy #11) son Zachary has aged up into a child. A nice mix of his mom and dad, I think.



And Ash (baby #12) and Fiona (baby-mama)'s son Drift has become a toddler. YES NO AMBER EYES!!! You have become my favorite grandchild by default.



BONUS PICS :

Midnight the Dark - Oh . . . how disgraceful.

What's up Mid?



*pans out to the garage*

Snuggles - You're just so pretty, Fang . . . Say, why don't you hop on up here on the dryer with me and I'll put it on 'Spin Cycle.'

Fang - Banned4lyfe



Aww, looks like Snugs is getting denied his attempts to make friends with the new gnomes on the lot. What about you Huey, Dewy and Hassenfeffer? Are you guys feeling more frie-- . . . wait a minute. Who's that? 


Antonio - Oh HAI! I heard this is where the gnomes go to party, amirite?!

It's a full-scale invasion . 


. .

No comments:

Post a Comment