Friday, March 16, 2012

News (No Gnomes)

Our residential town-bike soon tired of her boy-toy Bismarck . . .



And moved right along to her next conquest, getting more than she maybe bargained for that go-around. Too bad he's supposed to be dating Tulip . . .



Apparently Audrey wasn't satisfied with Oak, but Auggie was right up her alley.



Yay, moar relationships!! I hope he doesn't mind that she's been visiting the Town Giggilo (the same Mason Cooper above) quite regularly . . . -_-



Apparently Holly's daughters weren't good enough for Gavin, he had to wait a generation . . . O_o Great-Grandbabies soon?



This made me happy.



And MOAR happy, go Blaze!



BABIES!



Then I got THIS message. Wait, what?! Ash! You're supposed to be married to Fiona, what the eff?



I got side-tracked by something and didn't fix it right away, and then THISSSSS came up. I almost died.



Thank the Sim-Gods above for Master Controller. I was able to fix Sunny and Fiona's family tree (no incest for joo!) as well as Fiona and Ash's busted marriage. *wags finger* No more of that, you two.

I dodged a bullet with Sunny, or so I thought, as this came up soon after. So much for waiting for Holly. Oh wells.


No comments:

Post a Comment