Friday, March 16, 2012

Bevy of Birthdays

Birthdays Time!!

Hawthorn had a birthday!



He became a very good looking Young Adult (if I do say so myself) with the Perfectionist trait. Not really sure how that works with Slob, but oh wells, lol.



Cedar had a birthday!



He became a teen, and gained the Born Salesman trait.



Ash had a birthday!



He became a child, and gained the Clumsy trait. And his insanity is manifesting in some . . . uh . . . unique facial-wear.



BONUS (so you can see what he looks like without the face-paint, lol)



Tulip had a birthday!



She became a child, and gained the trait Star Quality.



Paxton had a birthday! He became a child, and gained the trait Awesomeness . . . ahem.



BONUS PIC :

Just thought I'd share Hawthorn's hidden hawtness. First time I took his shirt off in CAS I was like . . . whoa. Also the first time random age generation has given any of my sims body hair, so I decided to let him keep his little 'happy trail.'

No comments:

Post a Comment