Friday, March 16, 2012

Imaginary Lover

Holly was outside tending her little garden of one mystery plant, idly wondering what naked mischief her first born might be getting up to now, when she realized she had a surprise visitor.



It was Twitch Doll (EA/Lynnwood), Cedar's former Imaginary Friend now not so imaginary.



Curious, Holly motioned for him to come closer and asked him what brought him back to the house. She was a little surprised by his answer.

Twitch - Growing up here, I know what it is you're trying to do. Have 100 kids and all. And I . . . well, I was wondering if you might let me help.



Holly - 'Help,' huh? Twitch, you wouldn't happen to have a little crush on me, would you?



Twitch - Uh . . . *blush*



Luckily, Holly knew where to take it from there.



Holly - Tell me Twitch, have you ever heard of the Meter-High Club?

Twitch - *dazed* No.

Holly - Well then, follow me.



Confused as to what Holly meant by the Meter-High thing, Twitch was nonetheless intrigued by the hovering bed. She hadn't had it when he still lived here.



Holly soon distracted him from his musings by diving beneath the covers.



And it wasn't long before Twitch knew exactly what Holly had been talking about.



BONUS PIC :

Snuggles - Guys . . . it's time for a sit-down. I get the distinct feeling that none of you are listening to a word I'm saying . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment