Friday, March 16, 2012

Picture Perfect

We start today's update with a baby-bump pop.



Holly spent this pregnancy in front of an easel, churning out painting after painting in order to max out her painting skill. I think she took a break at some point to get a package at the Spa, but other than that she didn't move. Here's some results spam of that marathon -









The Wood children amused themselves in various ways. Sequoia the couch potato surprised me by deciding she wanted to play in the sprinkler at night rather than park it in front of a TV.



Despite her insistence that Wolfsbane wasn't related to her, Strawberry still found time to share a bit of gossip with him. And it's probably about Sequoia, too, as usual.



Wolfsbane - Oh no! Lefty is on the attack! Run! SAVE YOURSELVES!

My insane child is still insane.



And I didn't get a shot of Summer, because she was probably reading, which is all she EVER does, and it's boring. >.<

Then we have all the kids in the dining room, together, with everyone sitting at the table for once. A very rare occurance.



Holly - Hm . . . something is not quite right . . . .



Holly - Oh, labor. Right.



Holly waddled her way downstairs and into the nursery to give birth to baby #36! Introducing Pistachio Wood! Born with the traits Brave and Virtuoso. Red skin, blue eyes, woooo!



Holly was quite excited to have another boy berry baby.



And Pistachio was quite excited to exist, as well.

Pistachio - Foooooooood.



Being a little Virtuoso, I parked him in front of the xylophone when he wasn't skilling. It was love at first off-key bang. I think we have a future drummer on our hands.



Pistachio - Y U cancel my bang-bang-time? :c

Sorry champ, time to get started on those life skills.



Some potty training . . .



Some walking . . .



And the talking. Telling him he's 'number one' eh, Holly? I hope that doesn't inflate his ego later in life . . . .



And then to bed, after a long day of skilling. I can't remember now, but I'm pretty sure he did learn all of his skills in one day. XD Nurturing sims ftw.



BONUS PICS :

That night . . .



The next day . . . seriously. I don't think Snuggles moved for 3 whole days. XD He was that shocked.



By the next day Neville had retreated to the playground.



And Midnight to the darkness of the garage. Antonio was the glue that held the gnomes together. Without him, they scattered across the lot and were never in the same place together anymore.



Neville - I claim dis table for me! My own! MY PRECIOUS!



Snuggles finally moved away from Antonio's memorial . . . to his old friend, the massage chair.



Midnight . . . was still in the garage. Being creepy.



And at last! Neville has made the transition into an emo-teen gnome.

Neville - You are the only one who understands me, table. I will never forsake you. Never!



Stray Dog - zzzz*Lobster Tail scraps are a lie*zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment