Sunday, March 25, 2012

Settling In

We last left off with the Woods being whisked away to Lunar Lakes via some genie-baby magic. I placed the house on a bigger lot, thinking I'd like to have some more yard space . . . I probably went overboard with that though, because now I have too much. Bah. Btw, I kept the landscaping crappy like that on purpose. I wanted it to look like the house had been transplanted from somewhere else, lol.



Holly is one to take pretty much anything in stride. She would miss most of her first thirty-six children, but she was comforted in the knowledge that they would lead full and happy lives back in Hidden Springs with or without her. So on that note, she got down to training her volatile magic-baby. Hopefully they'd avoid any other sudden-surprise relocations.

Birch - This sensation is altogether new to me . . . and I like it.



Holly - When you're a big boy and you go potty, you go to the little boy's room.

Birch - Fascinating . . .



Birch - My floatie powers seem to be on da fritz . . .



Of course, with Holly's LTRs and there only being one child, life skills were taught in no time. I left the Wood family a day or two to just get settled after that.

Cactus - Soooon . . . . SOOOOON! Buwahahahahah!



Snapdragon - Creeper Ice-Cream truck confirmed! What's our next move, Sansa?

Sansevieria - There's a steep cliff right behind the house . . . I think this calls for operation Ice Cream's Melting.



The twins also got into a deep discussion about sheet music . . . I can only imagine.





Cherry - AAAAUUURRRRGGGHHHH!! Sansa!!! Why would you come into MY room and turn on the TV while I'm still sleeping?!?!

Cactus - I think this calls for a tactical retreat, Carrot.

Carrot - I hear ya, Cactus. You're on your own, kid. Good luck not getting maimed.



Cactus - Yep . . . this TV show is filth.



Cherry - Hey! This is my favorite program.

Carrot - Yay, I'm not gonna be the one to get pummeled by Cherry today!



Carrot - Uh . . . do you mind, Cactus? I'm trying to work out.

Cactus - Yah. 'Trying' being the operative term.

Carrot - STFU.



When the triplets are aged, they'll finish that wall. *sniffle* All mah babies . . .



BONUS PIC -

Snuggles - So . . . was this what was supposed to happen?

Neville - Erm . . . not exactly . . .

Midnight - Great. Just great. Oh, and we've apparently killed the French guy too, nice going.

No comments:

Post a Comment