Friday, March 16, 2012

Keeping it In the Family

Welcome back to the Wood Works! We start this update with Wolfsbane bringing home his niece, Elissa (daughter of Poppy and Brandon). She recently hit teenager, and I forgot to take a CAS pic of it. <--fail



Wolfsbane - OMG, Elissa is AWESOME!

. . . be that as it may, she's your niece, so don't go getting any ideas.



Elissa - OMG, Wolfy is AWESOME!

He's your uncle! Cut it out!

Wolfsbane - Why are clowns so creepy?

Pistachio - Why are you so dumb?



Elissa - If you make fun of Wolfy again, I'll kill you.

Pistachio - . . . why'd you bring her home? You didn't think your own crazy was enough?



Yes, Holly. You're preggers. NOW PUT DOWN THE JUICE!



Wolfsbane goes out to relax in the hot tub after Elissa goes home. I don't think I like that look . . .



Wolfsbane - What is wrong with you?!

What?



Wolfsbane - I can't believe you could do this to me!

What?!



Wolfsbane - . . . wait a minute, I just had it. Hold on . . . it'll come back to me.

-_-



Wolfsbane - That's RIGHT! There's only one girl that likes me in this whole town and she's related to me! And it's your fault!

Uh, how do you figure?



Wolfsbane - You are dead to me! DEAD!

Uh . . . huh. I'll remember that the next time you're about to pass out and pee your pants cause you're too slow to find the bed and the toilet. Don't mess with the Watcher, son.



Just a shot to show you that Queen Ann's Lace still lives. She's been pretty quiet and low-key lately, just doing her everyday kitty things. Still adorable.



See? ADORABLE.



Holly is back to playing with pyrotechnics and questionable beverages. I really hope this baby isn't crazy . . . .







Holly, should you really be drinking that right now--

Holly - I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness.



Wolfsbane - Quick! Pistachio, Lefty is on a rampage! FLEEEEE, flee for your liiiiiiiives!

Pistachio - Just once I'd like to eat my PB&J in peace. Is that too much to ask for?



Eventually, Holly's bartending marathon is interrupted by a good ol' fashioned case of labor.

Holly - Hooooooo boy.



Wolfsbane - Mommy, what are you doing?!

Holly - I'm trying to give birth, Wolfy, now GET OUT OF MY WAY!



Pistachio was too busy doing his homework with Derek (also a child of Poppy and Brandon).

Pistachio - Oh, good. Mom's having the baby. Maybe I'll have someone who isn't bat-crap insane to talk to, for once.

Derek - You could always go online . . . ?



Holly finally managed to get past Wolfsbane's freak out and get into the nursery. Now, for the moment of truth . . . .



Introducing Carrot Wood! Born with the traits Athletic and Clumsy.



Introducing Cactus Wood! Born with the traits Insane (DOH!) and Evil.



And finally (TRIPLETS), introducing Cherry Wood, born with the traits Light-Sleeper and Friendly.



BONUS PICS :

Snuggles - I have claimed this table for ME!



Why're you in the corner, Neville?

Neville - I don't wanna talk about it!

Oookay.



And Midnight . . . is still being creepy in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment